Monday, December 3, 2007

Let us do something!


I am ashamed of myself!Truly!
The plight of that little girl still lingering on in my mind.
Her silence challenges my so-called brave voice.
She is perhaps 6 years old.The other day, i have suddenly noticed her lonely steps.I was coming back from my evening walk on the tankbund of Hussein Sagar lake-Hyderabad.I thought she was an orphan girl.I looked around.I found her mother,sitting in a solitary place, waiting for her clients.The clients who bargain for her flesh out of lust.I am ashamed!I know i can't do anything.Out of dire need,she was there.The shocking news is that her little innocent child witnesses her mother's customers.She couldn't comprehend her plight.
I didn't raise my voice against the illegal activity.I won't!
A sardari old man was also watching her plight.He too was dumb.We stared at each other.
Though its common for me, to be a mute spectator for such situations,these days
i am encountering the vivid memories of the little girl child.I suspect,perhaps after few years,the little girl will emulate her mother's footprints."Oooh NO" i sighed.
I am ashamed again!There are millions of voicelss children crying for help from the bondages of sin,slavery,inhuman labour.
I wanna do something for them.This is my first step!Let these words penetrate me everyday.I need more voices for them.Against the inhuman system and its practices.

Its my prayer to the Almighty.O God! help me to deliver them from the bondages.
Let us Raise our Voices for them.
Let us do something for them.

7 comments:

Arathi Prakash said...

It's a such a bad condition we are in... We feel like doing something but still can't do anything.

Such a miserable condition!

SI-India said...

Thank you Arathi.
Yes!
We can do something.

Helping Hand said...

i feel the same thing sam many times i too faced these kind of situations

SI-India said...

thank you dear HELPING HAND!
you are doing great!
We can do something unitedly!
Lets PRAY FOR THEM..

Natascha Voskresensky said...

i guess you can always try to talk to these unfortunate people instead of praying and writing about them so that they can explain for themselves. Not everyone has the power or the chance to follow what they dream of

Anonymous said...

i need to tell u about miserable and painful incident with redington services at G.S.Mall in Somajiguda, they are really harassing the people and sucking the money with fake problem showing and delaying the delivery of mobiles which they took for repairs and making people so miserable and sorrowful. I think i need to raise voice and requesting tv9 team to trace out the possible news on this shop i request and i plead you once again.

SI-India said...

Dear Ravi,
i sent a message to TV9.
YOU too can REACH THEM...............................info@tv9.net